Who the course is for?
- Developers with some knowledge of F#
- Who want to understand how modern databases are built using functional principles
- Who want to know how to build and release a complete F# project
- For this course we advise that you already have F# installed and ready to go.
- Before taking this course ensure you understand F# syntax.
- If you need to learn how to do these things, check out our FREE introduction course.
In this course, you'll create your own database and learn the core concepts of database design. We'll use functional ideas to build a modern database, and look at how existing project use functional principles in their design.
NoSQL Databases with F#
XX hours of course content
Average XX Star rating
You should allow
for XX minutes of